Orphan Sunday

Orphan Sunday
Summer 2014

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Another Cambodia Post - week 2

I just couldn't resist posting for a 2nd time today! These pics just came up on facebook via Eric again. They had 300 children come to VBS out in Saang province!

Sierra in her banana suit

Some of the kids at VBS

They might just be having too much fun!
front l to r: Liz, Katie, Jocelyn, Sierra, Abby
back l to r: Kerri & Sue

If only I could bring this one home...

Shhhhh...don't tell my Mom, but I'm thinking Wayne and I should go on the mission field in Cambodia. We could build a big house out in the province and take in a hundred orphans and raise them up for the Lord. Just sayin'.

2 comments:

  1. Psst... don't tell my Mom either but I think I should go with you! Great Cambodia posts. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, Joc! I wouldn't go with out you anyway!

    ReplyDelete