Orphan Sunday

Orphan Sunday
Summer 2014

Friday, August 6, 2010

The Latest



It's been a crazy-busy week. Monday I enjoyed a day at our pool with my beautiful cousin Tracy and her twin boys. Three of the kids are doing a Young Writer's Workshop at the local library and we had the Matthew Project. Last night we had special guests for dinner, the Williams Family & the Whittam Family. What a blessing to enjoy their company, but the visit was way too short! Thursday I finished up the documents I had to redo for the adoption and Fed Ex'd them off to Ukraine. Please join us in praying that all goes well and we will get accepted shortly after our dossier is submitted in September.

Today was the only day this week I actually got to be home all day. We had the neighbor kids over along with the kids Sierra baby-sits for, and of course they all ended up in the pool. I spent part of the day sorting through and organizing our school room. Our August calendar is packed full and it'll be September before we know it. I'm looking forward to starting school and getting everyone into a good routine before we head off to Ukraine for Slava.


No comments:

Post a Comment