Orphan Sunday

Orphan Sunday
Summer 2014

Thursday, October 21, 2010

We Leave Tomorrow!

I am amazed that the time has finally come. We leave for Ukraine in less than 24 hours!!! This morning Jordan woke up and said, "One more day!" :) Jordan's suitcase & carry-on are all packed. Wayne's suitcase is 99% ready & his carry-on is all set. My suitcase is just about done too, along with my carry-on. We just have last minute things to throw in there. They still need to be weighed because there's a 50 lb. limit! We don't have to be at the airport in Albany until around 11am, so we'll have time in the morning for those last items. And most importantly some last precious moments with the kids before we're off. I still have to make sure we have all the pieces and parts to our electronics: laptop, I-touch, my cell phone, Ukraine cell phone, digital camera, video camera, Jordy's DS, Wayne's shaver, and the all important power adapter. At least I don't use a hair-dryer!

Tonight's dinner will be my home-made pizza. The kids have Karate, but other than that we're all just going to be here together. Hopefully I'll sleep well tonight!

Please keep us in prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment