Orphan Sunday

Orphan Sunday
Summer 2014

Friday, October 22, 2010

We're in Frankfort, Germany!

We left Albany on a VERY SMALL plane which to me was equivalant to a roller-coaster! Thankfully the flight was only 40 minutes, I prayed the whole way that I wouldn't get sick. We only had about a 3 hour lay-over in Boston where we boarded our Luftthansa flight for Frankfort. We were seated next to a very nice woman who was leading a tour of 35 people to the Holy Land. She just got back 2 weeks ago from a tour of Ireland, and she showed me pictures of that trip. I saw sheep on those rolling green hills. Very beautiful. Of course she loved Jordan and told him she'd think of him when she visited the Jordan River. He loved that. Our flight was about 6 hours long...long enough, thank you. Now we're in the airport here in Germany. We'll depart from here in about an hour for a 3 hour flight on Lufthansa right into Kiev! I am in awe of the fact that this is really happening. Jordan has been excellent. He's so excited. He slept for a good while on the flight and is holding up very well. Wayne & I are doing well too, but starting to feel tired. I can't wait to get to our apartment in Kiev so we can lay down and take a good long nap. Hmmmm, I'm looking out our gate and it appears that we will take a shuttle bus to our airplane?!? OOkkkayyyy.

So keep us in your prayers and we'll keep you updated. We're missing everyone at home already! Love & hugs to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment