Orphan Sunday

Orphan Sunday
Summer 2014

Monday, September 13, 2010

Andrii Does Smile :)

I finally caught Andrii in a smile! I think his goal is always to look "cool" in pictures, and apparently smiling is not cool. Here he's working on an architectural project...for the fun of it! He's certainly destined for engineering, or architecture or something like that. He is gifted in putting things together which is a good thing because Jordan is gifted in taking things apart!
And he irons too! Actually he told me if I posted this picture of his amazing abs that I would suddenly have tons of followers for my blog....
Make sure you scroll down to see more pics of the kids in the Fife and Drum Corps. I wish I were posting news on Slava, but I have no news yet. Please keep praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment