Orphan Sunday

Orphan Sunday
Summer 2014

Monday, September 27, 2010

Still Waiting...

I didn't hear anything until tonight. And all the email said was "nothing today" and they will try again on Wednesday. I did track the documents I sent over last Thursday and they received them already today. FedEx is excellent. So, we continue to wait, believing that we will hear the good news we've been waiting for on Wednesday now. At least I can relax on Tuesday. I've been on the edge of my seat all day and checked my email about 500 times! I need a break from it.

While checking Andrii's school work today, he had to write a Bible verse out and I thought to myself how perfect it was for this time: May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. We will shout for joy when you are victorious and will lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the Lord grant all your requests. Psalm 20:4-5

Please keep praying. I am looking forward to shouting for joy on Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment