Orphan Sunday

Orphan Sunday
Summer 2014

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Apple Picking Fun

Saturday we went apple picking which is something we always do as a family. Lately though, we seem to have a skeleton crew for some activities. This weekend Sierra & Andrii were in Vermont on a youth-group retreat. Missy was working. Wayne & Kerri were on the retreat too as they are youth leaders. I was thankful that Curtis joined us as did my parents.
I don't think my mom was aiming that apple at my dad...well maybe...

Anna was nibbling while she worked!

No, that's not Angie with Brad, it's Mommy!

Here are my little pumpkins, Anna & Jordan.
I just love fall and all its activities. Yesterday I made a Swedish apple pie and the kids are eating apples all day long. Apples and peanut butter are a favorite. Anna won't eat pb any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment