Orphan Sunday

Orphan Sunday
Summer 2014

Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend At Camp - part 1

Here is more of our weekend at camp. The first post is actually labeled "part 2" because I'm still not used to blogging. What I put in first ends up last, and it doesn't take much to confuse me. So make sure you scroll down and read that one first. Thanks!
Bree, Jordan and Mark. Andrii's in the hat.

On Sunday afternoon Wayne & Mark volunteered to take all the kids go-carting. Bree and I remained at camp by the in-door fire place reading & chatting in the peace and quite! Thanks Men. And they took all the kids, except Anna who chose to stay with the Moms, into Old Forge for frigid fireworks that evening. Bree & I remained at the cozy camp...someone had to stay behind to watch the camp fire! All in all it was a great time, if we don't count the 5 additional pounds I gained. Can anyone spell I.s.a.g.e.n.i.x.......or whatever it is?
I told ya it was cold!
(at least I did in the post below!)

No comments:

Post a Comment