Orphan Sunday

Orphan Sunday
Summer 2014

Thursday, September 23, 2010

It Is Finished.

Today I sent the revised documents to Ukraine. I ended up redoing 4 of them. It wasn't too painful, just ridiculous really. The SDA has not asked for anything to be corrected yet, so I guess no news is good news as they say. They've had our dossier in their possession for 1 whole week now. I'm hoping to hear some good news by the end of next week. I'm stepping out in faith believing that we will be approved and issued our appointment date immediately. After all, God has already approved us! I think legally they must let us know within 20 days or something like that. My heart's desire is to be with Slava on his birthday, October 16th. With God all things are possible. He is the God of mercy, justice, compassion, and love. He places the lonely in families and commands us to care for widows and orphans. So really, what I'm asking for lines up with the will of God. And since I'm joint-heirs with Christ, and because His Word says I can ask for anything in His name, according to His will...He will do it. So, I'm asking. And believing. Please join me in asking Him and believing Him. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment