Orphan Sunday

Orphan Sunday
Summer 2014

Thursday, September 30, 2010

WE GOT OUR APPOINTMENT DATE!!!!!!

FINALLY. I feel like we waited forever. The journey was long, especially if you figure in we started this process almost 3 years ago when Slava wasn't even legally classified an "orphan" yet. But finally word came today that we are to be in Ukraine on OCTOBER 25TH!!!!!

It's not in time for his birthday, but he won't know the difference anyway. And now we'll be able to attend a wedding here on the 16th and celebrate Anna's birthday on the 22nd. I'm not sure yet when we'll be flying out, that's the next thing I have to tend to....finally! And I am thankful that I have more than 1 week to make all the arrangements.

PRAISE THE LORD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!!!! This is shouting from the rooftops!

AND THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYES...but please keep praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment