Orphan Sunday

Orphan Sunday
Summer 2014

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Can We Ask For A Miracle?

As I've been reading through the book of John, this was my reading for this morning:

Jesus said, "You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, because the work of the Son brings glory to the Father. Yes, ask anything in my name, and I will do it!"

We are walking according to God's will, or at least we try to. I know that bringing Slava home is His will. So what we are asking is according to God's will. And we are asking in Jesus' holy, precious, powerful name! After I shared this Scripture with Wayne, we prayed for the Interpol clearances to come and for a court date asap. Shortly after that Irina called to say our clearances are completed and she was going to pick them up! Well, there's the first half of the miracle. Now we will trust God for the rest of it. Please keep praying. God hears our prayers, He's listening and answering!

2 comments:

  1. We are praying for that miracle with you!! Can't wait to hear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God! Praying for your court date <3
    ~Kimberly

    ReplyDelete